Your feedback rating and comments on suppprt tickets is very valuable and is read by management. We ask when you submit a ticket and it’s answered and subsequently resolved and closed that you take a few moments to leave some comments and a rating on how we did assisting you with your enquiry.
Over the past few weeks you may have been lucky to see sneak peaks of our new invoice layout.
I can now officially announce Thay we are very excited to be launching a new invoice layout that boosts better and clearer layout which will take effect on August 1st 2017
It’s been over 6 months planing and execution to get to this point.
Some of the new features will include:
- Better layout for SIP call charges
- Clearer payment methods
- BPAY will be offered to each client at a cost of $1.10 per transaction
- All invoices will now have have an invoice making it much easier to pay your invoices in-store
- Detailed transaction layout showing all payments in full or part payment
- Exciting news section on all new invoices